- This event has passed.
Food meets Pinterest – the traffic booster for your startup!
Did you know that Dr. Oetker generates 56% of their social traffics via pinterest?
Many people are not aware of how much marketing potencial pinterest can offer for companies, startups, self-employed people and bloggers. Especially for startups that strive for reach and traffic on their website, pinterest as a visual search enigine can be a relevant marketing channel! Food is next to interior design, DIY and fashion one of the most wanted categories on pinterest.
Lead Digital describes it in the following way: „Pinterest – the underdog in online marketing“.
If you are keen how to use this potencial for your startup, this is the place to be for you!
YOU WILL LEARN
- what pinterest is and how it differentiates from other social media platforms
- about success stories from the food scene
- for what brands pinterest is relevant
- what the pinterest trends in the food area are for 2019
- what makes up a real good strategy and what you will need for that
- & you will find out how you can use pinterest for yourself/your start up
Learn to love pinterest for your marketing and make it your traffic source no. 1! If you want to receive further information to pinterest, visit the website of Skana Media: www.skanamedia.de or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The workshop will be held in German.
Please register via Member Portal.Sign up with eventbrite.de