- This event has passed.
During the startup lifecycle many unfamiliar questions come up: Stefan Kimmel from KPMG will shed some light on the jungle of legal forms and contracts.
- Motives and goals of the participants (CVC donors/corporate) in investments in startups
- Different forms of investments
- Typical problems in founding, early stage financing and during the exit process; legal minefields
- Typical process of a financing round (termsheet, confidentiality agreement, due diligence, participation agreement, shareholder agreement)
- Additional agreements and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
The event will take place in German and via zoom.
When participating in the event, a Food Tech Campus Member will receive an additional, personal consultation with our expert from KMPG.
We are looking forward to your participation!
Sign up with eventbrite.de