- This event has passed.
User Research with Froodini – Workshop Part 2
The most relevant source of inspiration when building products and services are people.
This inspiration can be deeper than understanding what people do, why they do it and what they say they need – it is ultimately about understanding what they truly value. This two-part workshop series will present methods and approaches for building up empathy with the user and supports you finding out, what key functions and key elements your product or service must provide and how the overall experience should look like.
– What is the key value of user research?
– How to conduct user interviews and receive valuable insights?
– Practicing interviews based on a real challenge provided by Froodini
– How to structure the results of an interview in an effective and fun way?
– What is a persona and why are personas helpful for your product or service?