Innovate The Future of Food Retail
We are currently looking for innovative solutions that help to cope with the main challenges that emerged during the last months of the Corona pandemic. We at EDEKA Food Tech Campus believe that the following fields of action need to be fueled with innovation and will change the food retail landscape and consumer’s needs in the long run.
Can Your Solution Solve These Challenges?
Home Sweet Home
Which food- and shopping-related solutions support consumers to improve and enrich their time spent at home?
Which solutions help to minimize the points of contact during the shopping journey?
The New Local
Which solutions integrate and consolidate local and neighborly shopping experiences?
Save the Dates!
Why Should You Submit Your Solution?
All solutions that solve a current challenge within EDEKA will be published in our Open Innovation Call report. This report will be presented to top decision-makers within EDEKA as well as to a number of large independent merchants.
In addition, we reward the best solutions from the report with a valuable package!
Partner up with EDEKA to officially validate and distribute your product or service within all EDEKA brands (incl. Netto MD & EDEKA FoodService).
- Food Tech Campus tech membership for six months
- Test market to test and validate your solution within EDEKA
- Sales push in our large network of EDEKA merchants
- Participation in our Buyers Pitch with EDEKA merchants
- Direct appearance in our EDEKA Launchpad with board of directors of EDEKA
We Believe In Your Ideas!
Is this you?
- Startup, SME or corporate with tech focus
- Your solution matches one or more of the EDEKA challenges
- Your solution is market-ready and set to be tested